Forbidden Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Keep, 4.5 Shaiya Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Welcome :D
Terms of Service [READ] EmptyThu 20 Mar - 3:08:24 by pfftt

» Forum Rankings?
Terms of Service [READ] EmptyWed 26 Feb - 23:33:58 by Rasputin

» Nice to see you guys again
Terms of Service [READ] EmptySat 8 Feb - 14:28:49 by Tutorial

» Yo guys changing a new leaf. Read Discription
Terms of Service [READ] EmptySat 1 Feb - 4:42:42 by Rasputin

» Section Rules:
Terms of Service [READ] EmptyFri 31 Jan - 18:43:21 by Sparkii

» Guess who ish back?<3 Tu7/Circa
Terms of Service [READ] EmptyFri 31 Jan - 14:46:40 by Tutorial

» Current Web address / Adverts / Website
Terms of Service [READ] EmptyFri 31 Jan - 8:18:17 by Sparkii

» Suggestion Rules
Terms of Service [READ] EmptyFri 31 Jan - 7:22:53 by Sparkii

» Staff List
Terms of Service [READ] EmptyThu 23 Jan - 11:18:06 by Sparkii

Poll
Teamspeak for FK? Would you use?
Yes
Terms of Service [READ] I_vote_lcap89%Terms of Service [READ] I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
No
Terms of Service [READ] I_vote_lcap11%Terms of Service [READ] I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Would only use for events
Terms of Service [READ] I_vote_lcap0%Terms of Service [READ] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Sparkii
Terms of Service [READ] I_vote_lcapTerms of Service [READ] I_voting_barTerms of Service [READ] I_vote_rcap 
Tutorial
Terms of Service [READ] I_vote_lcapTerms of Service [READ] I_voting_barTerms of Service [READ] I_vote_rcap 
Rasputin
BooBoo
MrPsyko
mainah
Rudeness
JimmX
pfftt
Devlin
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Terms of Service [READ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparkii
Web Admin
Web Admin
Sparkii

Terms of Service [READ] Empty
PostSubject: Terms of Service [READ]   Terms of Service [READ] EmptyWed 22 Jan - 4:52:55

Terms of Service mean in simple words, that all your rights to use, browse and enjoy any product we have to offer, needs to be agreed to. So by using, gaming and reading anything Forbidden Keep has to offer, you agree to, at any time, the Terms of Service. All your rights to use and enjoy Forbidden Keep can and will be revoked from you, if you break any of the rules stated.

With that said, here are the Terms of Service, that you automatically agree to, when using any of our services.

Read them carefully, so that you understand them. If you do not understand the Terms of Service (ToS) please contact a staff member, who will help you understand them.

ALL LISTINGS BELOW ARE PROHIBITED

Ingame:

- Attempting to divert players to alternate servers.
- Using any form of offensive, illegal, abusive language in game, in name, or in guilds
- Swap any game related items with a different server
- Bashing, harassment, personal attacks, and any other form of harassment
- Disrespecting Staff Member's word
- Dual client, Dual Box. (Aka; 1 person = 1 character in game.)
- Manipulating the client given to you
- Manipulating bugs, glitches and exploits
- Spamming
- Using third person programs (Such as, but not limited to; Cheat Engine, Radar)
- CAPS in chats

Forum:

- Advertising any site with no relation to Forbidden Keep
- Disrespecting members and/or staff
- Inappropriate images and/or text
- Topic hijacking
- Overly large images
- Abusing report feature
- Multiple accounts (1 per player)
- Troll threads
- Exploits of any kind
- Spam threads
- Signatures larger than 800wx400h

General behaviour;
Be a good sport. Try to keep a decent tone, and if there is someone whom you cannot stand, please use the in-game ignore function. This function is also available on the forums. Talking smack in PVP situations is one thing, and we understand that the heat of the moment may strike, but please keep it game related.

Chat Box
Forum and Ingame rules apply for the chat box.

The staff members can at any point summon you for a talk if this is needed. Staff will do their best to keep the rules in order, as well as we encourage the players to do the same. Disrespecting the staff members words and pointers, can and will get you punished.

We appreciate if you let us know if you find someone breaking the ToS, and help us keep everyone in order.
Back to top Go down

Terms of Service [READ]
Page 1 of 1